The Neighborhood Trick-Or-Treat Flyer


 


Another item checked off of this year's still-to-do list. The 2022 neighborhood flyer has been designed, printed, and distributed!

I made things easy and just reused the art I created last year, simply updating the date. I made a quick trip to the local Staples Copy Center, returning with 125 flyers on a wonderfully bright orange paper stock.

But with so much left to do for this year's fun, I decided to delegate the rest of this project's responsibilities. I ended up "hiring" my ten-year-old son and two of his neighborhood friends to go out and drop a flyer in every mailbox in the neighborhood. With the prospect of making a few bucks they eagerly set out, making quick work of their task.

So it's now set. One more week until the big night. A lot of things left to do, so it's time for me to get at it. But still so many posts to share during this final week of October, so let's keep this party going! The activity at the Cemetery is going to be fast and furious. I hope you're ready...

  

1 comments:

Lady M said...

Looks great - wish I could come.

Post a Comment