Oh, The Weather Outside...


I know I shouldn't post this. Let alone say it or even THINK it. Because if I do, I will completely jinx myself. And then the weather will turn to rain and misery for this weekend's trick-or-treat.

But I looked ahead to this weekend's weather forecast and so far, it actually looks great!!

Our neighborhood trick-or-treat is Sunday night, and it looks like my bountiful offerings have appeased the Pumpkin Gods because they are rewarding me with good (dare I say great?) weather all weekend.

It's the one thing I can't control, and it's the one thing that always tortures me, whether it's cold, rain or wind. The weather in Northeast Ohio in late October can be a fickle beast, and I'm hoping this favorable forecast holds up...



2 comments:

Lady M said...

Looks great - can't get better than sunny and pleasant. The pumpkins are smiling on you this year.

Lady M said...

Ooops I looked at Sat. Sun giving way to clouds. Lets hope the precip doesn't come in early.

Post a Comment