The Bollock Brothers - "Horror Movies"


On a Friday night I like to go and watch horror movies...

Hoo boy... how about a little cheese for your Tuesday morning?

For some reason, I really like this Bollock Brothers song from 1983, and I find myself singing it in my head. A lot. So be warned! It's cheesy, it's catchy, and you just might find it burrowing into your brain as well.

But don't blame me. I warned you. Even if I AM already searching for a copy on vinyl to add to my collection...

Enjoy!


  

3 comments:

lady m said...

And I thought I knew all the British Punk Bands.....

highbury said...

Ha, right!? Although "British punk band" might be a BIT of a stretch!!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention a clean rip off of "Spooky." Still this a KROQ classic for those of us lucky to hear it back in '83.

Post a Comment