Jan Terri - "Get Down Goblin"


Okay, I hope you liked the previous post about a little Halloween cheese on a Tuesday. Because if you did, you are going to LOVE this one.

As I was wrapping up this morning's Bollock Brothers post about kitschy music that is surprisingly/annoyingly catchy (and you end up singing it all day, like me), my thoughts wandered to other Halloween tunes that had the same effect.

And this one immediately popped into my head. You couldn't blame me for the first one, but you ABSOLUTELY can blame me for this one getting suck in your brain. It's the 1994 "internet famous" hit from Jan Terri, "Get Down Goblin."

It's a "so bad, it's good" Halloween classic with poor audio production, silly lyrics, ridiculous video choreography, and an absolutely amazing, catchy chorus that is way better than it has any right to be.

There is something just so endearing about this whole thing. I will freely admit that I'm a fan of this song, and you will be, too. Because you'll be singing it to yourself for the rest of the day.

Push play and enjoy! And you're welcome...


 

2 comments:

Lady M said...

That is a catchy tune and I can thank you for having it stuck in my head all morning. That video looks like a high school film class project. And as for Jan, I just want to buy her magnificent bosom a new bra.

highbury said...

LOL! An Over The Shoulder Boulder Holder!

Post a Comment