Mr. Jack Rottenbottom (Great Pumpkin Project Drop #2)



I was able to sneak away last night for another Great Pumpkin Project drop! I quickly carved up Mr. Jack Rottenbottom (named so because his entire bottom side was already mushy, even though I bought him just last week), and brought him to this week's drop location.

Throughout the area are a small number of Native American Indian totem sculptures. Cool, stylized Indian head figures honoring this area's rich Native American history.

This particular sculpture is in a local community park, near a high-traffic nature path and within close view from a busy road. It's also highlighted by a very bright spotlight, guaranteeing to catch your eye at night.

I was disappointed to see the tall grasses growing wild around the base of the sculpture, so I tramped down a path, ensuring an unimpeded sightline to the pumpkin. I quickly shot some pics and a video, and then quietly slipped away into the night...



  

1 comments:

Lady M said...

Ha what fun - Jack Rottenbottom looks right at home.

Post a Comment